270g Dried Soba noodles
⅓ c fresh sage leaves, chopped
⅓ c fresh mint leaves, chopped
⅓ c fresh parsley leaves, chopped
¼ c thyme, picked leaves
⅓ tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
⅓ c Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Juniper, plus extra for drizzle
Salt flakes to taste
Dried currants for garnish
- Bring water to a boil (You don’t need to salt the water for cooking soba). Cook the soba noodles according to the package instructions.
- Drain into a colander and rinse the soba noodles under cold running water. This step is important to remove the starch from the soba noodles. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine all listed herbs into soba noodles.
- Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Juniper, freshly squeezed lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Toss everything together. Transfer to a serving bowl or plate. Finish with a light drizzle of Awesome Food Co Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Juniper.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of dried currants